Rebecca Sterner offers a low-cost 12-Point Circulation Checkup. The check-up will review your reports and circulation marketing materials, and offer suggestions for improvements in your circulation program.
For $350 for each title, you will receive a report that grades the following components of your circulation program, along with recommendations on improvements you can make to be more successful:
12-Point Circulation Checkup
- Circulation reports. Are you looking at the most important things? Do your reports allow you to make good decisions about the direction of your circulation program?
- Renewal series. Is your renewal series working the way it should? Do you need to add or cut efforts? Is the timing of the efforts correct?
- Source review. Which sources are you using to gain subscriptions and single copy sales.
- Newsstand covers. Are they helping or hurting sales?
- Direct mail. What is your testing program? What can be done to improve results?
- Website subscription promotion. Can you do anything to increase subscription sales?
- Email promotions. What have you tested, and what do the results tell you about improving your email campaigns?
- Insert cards. What can you do to improve their performance?
- Telemarketing. How are you using it, and can you do better?
- Sampling/waiting room copies. Is there a good reason for you to give away free samples of your magazine?
- Billing series & selling subscriptions on credit. Are you having pay-up problems or keeping your circulation artificially low because you’re afraid to send bills. Is your billing series working correctly?
- Gift program. How do you promote subscriptions to gift givers? How do you renew them?
To make an appointment for your magazine’s Circulation Check-up, contact Rebecca Sterner.